By Holly Tucker (Editor, W&M)
I’m always tweeting or retweeting links about history and other quirky stories. What would you expect, my Twitter handle is @history_geek.
Here are a few of the best from this past week. Ok, the one about showering is not history related…but come on, tell the truth, how many of you writers work all day long in your pajamas? [Me? Looks around sheepishly, raises hand.]
- RT @historybeagle: The 17th C recipe collection of the famed salonnière Madame de Sablé: http://t.co/JnHz4pe2”
- RT @smithsonianmag: Are you up for the challenge of the great #American history #puzzle? http://t.co/vmFwBit6
- Theatres of Anatomy http://t.co/glenYtbS
- Maybelline Kissing Potion, 1970s http://t.co/sSka3i3A
- Could an app predict the future one day? via @bbc_future ‘s <–would you want to know the future? Truly? http://t.co/obRE5gNV