Holly here. As many of you know, I’m a long-time twitter user (@history_geek)…and much of what I tweet about has to do with history. So I’m playing around with ways that will let me capture my history-related Twitter links once a week in a Wonders & Marvels post.
Still perfecting the system, obviously. I am trying Twitter Tools for Word Press, with mixed results. Any suggestions out there?
In the meantime, for those of you dying to see Winston Churchill in a swimsuit, be sure to check out the link below!
- Bowery, New York, c.1890-1908 http://t.co/mPOOo5Do #
- Civil War Mourning Customs, by @karenabbott. Fascinating read! http://t.co/wJaSMOQh #
- What 40 Years Have Wrought: The Earth Since 1972 http://t.co/HQq6nWiK #
- Can You Hear Me Now? Sound Technology of the 19th Century http://t.co/urn50Z3r @jenlucpiquant #
- Civil War Mourning Customs: Karen Abbott (SIN IN THE SECOND CITY; AMERICAN ROSE) joins Wonders & Marvels. http://t.co/11Xvqrb7 #
- History of Tobacco Multimedia Collection at UCSF <–huge resource http://t.co/0QNxw6W7 #
- Winston Churchill in his swimsuit, 1911/1922 http://t.co/khtXTDtk #